Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday's List

Every Monday I sit down and write out lists of everything that needs to be acomplished each week.  I have a list for work and a list for personal items.
This weeks list is,
            1. Get Flu shots!!!
              • Crazy how this seems to be so hard to get done.  You can have them done almost anywhere, yet I still can't seem to find the time.
            2. Finish essay quiz for class-Geneology
              • Uhg
            3. Start Krispy Kreme assingment-Managment
              • This sounds very interesting...
            4. Figure out a new Doctor
              • Apperently, my doctor moved? No one told me this. No I have to trudge around to find a new one and seemingly no one at the current office is taking new patients.
            5. 30 Second Planks Every Freaking Day!
              • Seriously Jen..Get with it.
            6. 50 Squats Every Freaking Day!
              • Uhg
            7. Update Buget - Non-pay week
              • Non-pay weeks I just go through and mark off what items have cleared our accounts and when.  I'd love to start a finance and debt area on here... maybe that will be on next weeks list?
This is a pretty quiet week...at least on the home front. 
Work has started off insane! Let's hope that slows down too.

1 comment:

  1. I love updating the budget. It makes me feel so productive. I'd love a finance section!

    ReplyDelete