Monday, September 29, 2014

Survival Kit Essentials

I found this little gem from Bri at Simple Delights.  (The Blue text is her words, not my own. )     
What a neat question... and given my post about my sister and I's texting conversation.. how fitting. 

Picture this. A person we will name Todd (keepin’ it real)  comes into your house and tells you to grab 4 or 5 things and follow him. You have NO clue where you are going to go, what you are going to do, and how long you will be gone. We’ll call these your personal survival kit essentials.
What would you grab?
Now, don’t think too hard. Just 4 or 5 simple things you would quickly grab. No judgment. And obviously you would already have your clothes that you have on and shoes (so no need to grab an extra pair of shoes unless that is your thing. No shame if it is, dear friend!)

1. Easy, My cell phone.  When am I ever with out this thing. 

2. My 'emergency' bag in my purse.  It has all I need in one small cosmetic bag.
  • Tylenol
  • Make-up
  • Cell phone charger
  • Band aides
  • Hair ties
  • Lotion, sanitizer
3. A granola bar.  I get hungry often and suffer from hangry syndrome.

4. My car ( It never said that was against the rules.) What my mini hand bag emergency kit doesn't have, my car will. Plus, I always prefer to have my own car, I just feel better about it.  

5. A sweater.  I am never with out a sweater. . . EVER. 

1 comment: