Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


 
I'm following the lovely Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom 

So many thoughts, such little time to organize them all...

·         I met with my personal trainer today. I am so excited! He is extremely knowledgeable and extremely kind. I feel he will be able to help me met my goals while keeping focused but not stressed. I can’t wait to see what the coming weeks bring and see the transformation. Although…I’m not going to lie, it was a bit intimidating to walk in to a gym with mostly men and all of which I’m sure could bench press as Mack truck… Even the two ladies that were in there were on their game.

 

·         I posted my first TBT (Throw Back Thursday) post on Facebook today.  It was crazy to see pictures of my little man when he was so little.   I am totally a momarazzi with him, but I don’t look back at the pictures as often.  I still think of him (now 21 Months) as being so little, but seeing those older photos… He was SO little!  

 

·         I just found out that my father is going to fly home for the weekend so we can go to a Martina McBride concert in November.   I am so excited I cannot breathe.  He has loved her for years. All through my teen years he was there with a Martina song to cheer me up or celebrate. For good times and bad, her voice and words have become my guiding light. Every time he comes home we try to make one of her shows…Timing is never on our side and so her concerts have made our bucket lists and its FINALLY happening!  

Martina McBride one of the classy ladies in Country , that has an amazing voice..love her songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment